Professore Associato - Dip. Fisica e Astronomia - Univ. Padova (Italy)
Editor of European Journal of Physics Plus (EPJ Plus)
A very short vita (see side for more):
- Degree in Physics in Torino (2000): pairing hamiltonian
- Ph.D. in Physics in Padova (2003): reaction theory, break up reaction, exotic nuclei, giant resonances, clusterization in light nuclei, new solutions of the Bohr's collective hamiltonian
- student in Sevilla, Spain (2003) on IBM, coherent states and nuclear structure
- Post-doc in Ghent, Belgium (2004-2005): collective model, algebraic models, nuclear structure
- Research position with INFN-Padova (2005-2008): critical point symmetries in odd-even systems, IBM, IBFM, algebraic approach to Bose-Einstein condensation, S-factors for nuclear reaction of astrophysical interest
- Research grant in Padova (2008-2009): new invariants for non-canonical reductions of orthogonal algebras, supersymmetries in light nuclei
- Research position at the ECT*, Trento (2009-2011): Classification and physical interpretation of the subalgebras of A3, shape phase transitions in odd-A nuclei, solution of many-body Schroedinger equation,...
- Finally back to Padova University with a Permanent position: Ricercatore Universitario from 2011 and Associate Professor from 2015. I also have received the habilitation for full professor in 2017. My interests are: cluster structure of 12C and 16O, two-neutron transfer reactions, pariring correlations in 6He and other light systems, application of BCS theory to the neutron dripline, endohedral diatomic molecules in fullerenes, few-body models, alpha-clusters, solution of many-body Schroedinger equations,...
A few of my scientific interests are (doesn't mean I'm an expert of all of that of course):